An Admin Assistant role that is so amazing, we hesitate to call it work!
We’re an exciting, fast-growing technology company in the Adelaide CBD. This is a part-time (12 hours) fixed-term role, with the possiblity of extension and permanency. So why not come join our flexible family-friendly team.
About Consilium Technology:
As leaders in artificial intelligence, we are on a mission to unlock the world’s creativity. We’re achieving this by providing modelling, simulation, and machine learning solutions that allow our customers to make more informed, data-driven decisions. As a team, we are committed to embracing the unknown and pushing the boundaries.
Our strong presence within defence enables us to remain abreast of technological advances — with our innovative solutions having a transformational impact in the mining, energy, manufacturing and agriculture industries. We’ve also launched a number of revolutionary products and are currently solving some of industry’s most complex problems.
Join us as we challenge the status quo and solve the puzzle together. Let’s deliver awesome and define what is possible!
Your new role:
We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible modelling, simulation, and artificial intelligence technology solutions.
Our rapid growth has created an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Admin Assistant to join our team. This role will see you supporting the Office Manager and our growing business.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading AI companies.
As our new Admin Assistant, you’ll be involved in a variety of tasks, including:
- Project and Timesheet Administration with Celoxis;
- General office management (stationery and supplies, office tidying and maintenance);
- Inbox management;
- Formatting electronic documents;
- Event/travel coordination;
- Workplace Health and Safety tasks;
- Office access management (keys and swipe passes);
- Managing office phone calls and correspondence
- Finance administration (including but not limited to payroll reporting, electronic filing, leave adjustments, petty cash);
- HR administration (including, but not limited to, supporting onboarding and exit activities); and
- Other administrative duties as directed.
This role is located in the Adelaide CBD with some reasonable business travel required.
This role is fixed-term until Friday, 16 December 2022, working 12 hours per week. Possibility of extension or permanency for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, please read on.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- ‘Can-do’ attitude;
- A good eye for detail and an appreciation for accuracy;
- Strong display of initiative and drive;
- Ability to work autonomously but be part of a larger team;
- Demonstrate reliability, confidentiality and honesty.
What will make you stand out from the rest:
- Certificate III in Business;
- Experience in any of the following systems: Celoxis, PurelyHR, DocuSign, Zoom, LastPass, Confluence and Jira;
- Experience with Google Suite (gmail, gdocs, gsheets etc.);
- Ability to learn new things quickly;
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer an attractive salary, a flexible family-friendly culture that fosters collaborative work practices, leaders who care and an ongoing commitment to employee development through training and professional development opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to expand your professional skills and collaborate with the best in your industry.
How to apply
Applicants MUST be Australian Citizens to meet security requirements for the position. In submitting your application you also give our Security Team authority to use the information you supply to undertake a current Security Clearance Status Check. Any applications that don’t specify citizenship or residency status will not be processed.
Eligible applicants should apply online via the Seek button below and submit a cover letter and resume. Applications close Sunday, 20 March 2022. However, if this position interests you, we strongly encourage you to submit an application as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications as they are received and may conduct interviews prior to this date.
For more information about us, please continue to explore our website.
Recruiters, we got this!
Applications for the role of Admin Assistant are officially closed.