Business Development Manager for AgTech SaaS Product
Do you have a passion for wine, agriculture, and innovative technology?
Are you ready to play a key role in bringing a revolutionary AgTech product to market?
Do you love travel, have exceptional sales skills, and enjoy working in a highly supportive environment?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a proactive, experienced Business Development Manager to drive the sale of our flagship AgTech software, GAIA (Geospatial Artificial Intelligence for Agriculture).
GAIA is a software platform (web app) that provides growers and industry bodies with groundbreaking crop health monitoring and intelligent geolocation insights.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Proactively develop a regional sales network of viticultural consultants and agronomists
- Establish and maintain customer relationships
- Identify and secure new business opportunities
- Liaise with customers to identify GAIA product requirements
- Achieve sales targets and present results to management
- Travel to customer sites, as required
Although the role will initially focus on the Australian viticulture industry, you will have the opportunity to drive GAIA’s commercial direction within the agriculture industry and international markets.
As a results-oriented individual who loves a challenge, your ambition will help us disrupt the wine industry on a national and global scale!
This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is based in Adelaide and will involve substantial business travel.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Proven ability to build new business and foster long-term customer relationships
- +5 years experience in the wine and/or agriculture industries
- Qualifications in viticulture or agronomy or equivalent
- Exceptional sales and account management track record within relevant international and/or Australian industries
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience working autonomously
- Current drivers licence and registered vehicle
Although not essential, it’d be great if you also had:
- Experience in bringing a new product to industry
- Extensive social and business networks
What’s in it for You?
This is a unique opportunity to bring a revolutionary AgTech product to national and international markets. In return for making GAIA’s vision a reality, you’ll receive an attractive salary base plus commission earnings.
Additionally, we offer a great culture, an amazing team, free company breakfasts, and an ongoing commitment to employee development through training and professional development opportunities.
If you’re ready to transform the agriculture industry, please submit a cover letter and resume by COB 7 February 2019 via the form below.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please complete the form below to apply for the role of Business Development Manager for AgTech SaaS Product.