C++ Rendering Pipeline Software Engineer
We’re looking to expand our epic team with an experienced Software Engineer with creative flair.
Develop real-time, real-world, multi-spectral rendering solutions, using Unreal Engine, with cutting-edge visuals and graphics.
If this sounds like you, why not join our talented team!
- Strong C++ and object-oriented design skills A MUST!
- Understanding of the rendering pipeline, shaders & real-time rendering techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Based in South Australia with flexibility to work remotely.
About Consilium Technology:
As leaders in artificial intelligence, we are on a mission to unlock the world’s creativity. We’re achieving this by providing modelling, simulation, and machine learning solutions that allow our customers to make more informed, data-driven decisions. As a team, we are committed to embracing the unknown and pushing the boundaries.
Our strong presence within defence enables us to remain abreast of technological advances — with our innovative solutions having a transformational impact in the mining, energy, manufacturing and agriculture industries. We’ve also launched a number of revolutionary products and are currently solving some of industry’s most complex problems.
Join us as we challenge the status quo and solve the puzzle together. Let’s deliver awesome and define what is possible!
We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible modelling, simulation, and machine intelligence solutions by working with private and public sector clients.
We’re currently looking for a C++ Software Engineer with real-time rendering pipeline experience.
You will be developing and maintaining a real-time multi-spectral rendering capability, using the Unreal Engine, with cutting-edge visuals and graphics, for use in building real-world modelling and simulation environments.
You will be working with a team of highly skilled engineers following the agile scrum software development framework.
As part of the development team you will organise and facilitate release and sprint planning sessions, daily stand-up meetings, sprint demos, retrospectives, story grooming sessions, and any other Kanban-related meetings.
Depending on your level of experience you may also be required to train, manage and provide guidance to junior software development staff.
You will also be working with stakeholders and change agents, to get their buy-in for recommended updates and feature improvements.
This role is located in both the Adelaide CBD and at our client site in Edinburgh. Some reasonable business travel will also be required from time to time.
If this sounds like you, please read on.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A tertiary degree in computer science or similar qualification.
- Australian Citizenship and willingness to obtain a Negative Vetting 1 Security Clearance prior to commencement.
- Strong C++ and object-oriented design skills.
- Good understanding of rendering performance, and multi-threaded programming techniques.
- Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra, vector math and matrices.
- Excellent skills in communication and collaboration.
- Initiative and a desire to challenge yourself and continuously improve.
What will make you stand out from the rest:
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Solid experience in industry standard graphics APIs (DirectX, OpenGL, etc.).
- Experience in lighting, FX, post processing, shaders and shader programming.
- Experience with GPU and CPU optimisation techniques.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer an attractive salary, a family-friendly work environment, a culture that fosters collaborative work practices, leaders who care and an ongoing commitment to employee development through training and professional development opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to further expand your professional skills and collaborate with the best in your industry.
How to apply
Applicants MUST be Australian Citizens to meet security requirements for the position. Any applications that do not specify you are an Australian Citizen will not be processed.
Eligible applicants should apply online via the Seek button below and submit a cover letter and resume.
If this position interests you, we strongly encourage you to submit an application as soon as possible.
For more information about Consilium Technology, please continue to explore our website.
Applications for the role of C++ Rendering Pipeline Software Engineer are officially closed.