Full Stack Developer
Want to work with the best in the industry? If you’ve got what it takes to run with the top quartile, we’re looking for an amazing Software Engineer to join our epic Mining Analytics team.
- Work on leading edge mining projects
- Create Artificial Intelligence software solutions to help customers better utilise their data with machine learning
- Join our passionate and talented team and awesome work culture
About Consilium Technology:
As leaders in Artificial Intelligence, we are on a mission to unlock the world’s creativity. We’re achieving this by providing software solutions with machine learning that allow our customers to make more informed, data-driven decisions. Our strengthening presence within the mining industry means our team is growing.
We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible solutions to happy clients who come back for more.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our Mining Analytics team. The successful team member will be involved in a variety of tasks, including:
- Developing web apps for current and upcoming projects
- Understanding customer needs for solution architecture design
- Integrating our data scientists’ machine learning models with customer systems and providing a user interface
- Working on projects including object detection in drone and satellite imagery, inferring missing data, and helping improve our partners’ offerings to the mining industry
This role is located in the Adelaide CBD with some reasonable business travel required.
If this sounds like you, please read on.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 3 years’ professional experience as a Software Engineer
- Web application development experience (e.g. Angular or React)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Thorough understanding of the entire software development lifecycle
- Software and solution architecture design
- Knowledge of contemporary software engineering process, standards, principles and best practices (eg. Agile Scrum)
- Experience with object oriented programming languages (eg. C++, C#, Java, Python)
- Experience working with relational or non-relational database query languages (eg. SQL)
- Experience with version control tools (eg. Git)
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to present well at customer meetings
- Initiative and a desire to challenge yourself and continuously improve
What will make you stand out from the rest:
- Knowledge of diverse software development principles, covering concurrency, design patterns and performance profiling and tuning
- Knowledge of multiple software languages and environments
- General familiarity with the mining and the oil and gas industries
- Sound understanding and experience of engineering in large scale complex systems
- AWS administration (e.g. IAM policy, EC2 and S3 Bucket management)
- Ability to contribute technical writing in proposals to customers
What’s in it for you?
If successful, you will enjoy working in a great team culture on exciting mining projects which help customers better utilise their data with machine learning.
In return for your hard work, we offer an attractive salary, a great culture that fosters collaborative work practices, leaders who care and an ongoing commitment to employee development through training and professional development opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to further expand your professional skills and collaborate with the best in the industry.
To find out more about Consilium Technology, please visit our website at https://consilium.technology.
How to apply
Applicants MUST be Australian Permanent Residents or Australian Citizens. Any applications that don’t specify residency or citizenship status will not be processed.
Eligible applicants should apply online and submit a cover letter and resume. Applications close 20 May 2020.
Applications for the role of Full Stack Developer are officially closed.