Game Art & Animation Developer
We’re looking to expand our epic team with an enthusiastic Game Art & Animation Developer with creative flair.
You will be building real world scenes, using your creativity in modelling, texturing, animation and level design.
If this sounds like you, why not join our talented team!
- Exciting Entry-Level role in Game Development
- Amazing collaborative team with great company culture
- Flexibility to be Part-Time or Casual role, with the possibility of Full-time
About Consilium Technology
As leaders in artificial intelligence, we are on a mission to unlock the world’s creativity. We’re achieving this by providing modelling, simulation, and machine learning solutions that allow our customers to make more informed, data-driven decisions. As a team, we are committed to embracing the unknown and pushing the boundaries.
Our strong presence within defence enables us to remain abreast of technological advances — with our innovative solutions having a transformational impact in the mining, energy, manufacturing and agriculture industries. We’ve also launched a number of revolutionary products and are currently solving some of industry’s most complex problems.
Join us as we challenge the status quo and solve the puzzle together. Let’s deliver awesome and define what is possible!
We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible modelling, simulation, and machine intelligence solutions by working with private and public sector clients.
We’re currently looking for a Game Art & Animation Developer to build real-world scenes; create or import 3D models; clean up assets and make them game ready; reduce mesh detail, if required and apply level of detail; setup simplified collision mesh; apply materials and textures and character animation.
There is flexibility in the role to be part-time (FTE 0.5) or casual, with the possibility of full-time employment subject to performance and project availability.
This role is located in both the Adelaide CBD and at our client site in Edinburgh. Some reasonable business travel will also be required from time to time.
If this sounds like you, please read on.
What you’ll need to succeed
- An Advanced Diploma or Degree in game development, game art & animation or a related discipline.
- Australian Citizenship and willingness to obtain a Negative Vetting 1 Security Clearance prior to commencement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Initiative and a desire to challenge yourself and continuously improve.
- Skills in the development of 3D content, environment modelling, animation, custom materials and texturing.
- Unreal Engine game development experience.
What will make you stand out from the rest
- Previous work/voluntary experience in a related field.
- Understanding of modern version control tools (e.g. Git).
- Exposure to, or experience in the gaming industry would be highly regarded.
What’s in it for you
In return for your hard work, we offer an attractive salary, a great culture that fosters collaborative work practices, leaders who care and an ongoing commitment to employee development through training and professional development opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your professional skills and collaborate with the best in your industry.
How to apply
Applicants MUST be Australian Citizens to meet security requirements for the position. In submitting your application you also give our Security Team authority to use the information you supply to undertake a current Security Clearance Status Check. Any applications that don’t specify citizenship or residency status will not be processed.
Eligible applicants should apply via the Seek button (below) and submit a cover letter, resume and academic transcript. Applications close COB Friday, 23 August 2019.
Applications for the role of Game Art & Animation Developer are officially closed.