Graduate Data Scientist
Get ahead of the game and start your career in data science by working with Industry’s Best Talent!
About Consilium Technology
As leaders in artificial intelligence, we are on a mission to unlock the world’s creativity. We’re achieving this by providing modelling, simulation, and machine learning solutions that allow our customers to make more informed, data-driven decisions. As a team, we are committed to embracing the unknown and pushing the boundaries.
Our strong presence within defence enables us to remain abreast of technological advances — with our innovative solutions having a transformational impact in the mining, energy, manufacturing and agriculture industries. We’ve also launched a number of revolutionary products and are currently solving some of industry’s most complex problems.
Join us as we challenge the status quo and solve the puzzle together. Let’s deliver awesome and define what is possible!
Your new role
We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible Machine Learning solutions by working with our private and public sector clients.
We’re currently looking for not just ‘any’ Graduate, but the ‘right’ Graduate to join our team.
As a Data Scientist you will be supporting the automation and augmentation of human-machine decisions for our clients. In a team environment, you will help create data-driven machine learning models using multi-modal data and have access to some of the largest data sets in the world, including the 100 petabyte GBDX archive of high-resolution multi-spectral satellite imagery.
The successful candidate will be ready to commence their journey with us in early 2020. The role is based in our Adelaide office, however some reasonable business travel maybe required.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Have met the requirements to graduate or have graduated within the last 24 months, as at 1 Jan 2020
- Hold a degree in science, mathematics, engineering, statistics or a related discipline
- Have Australian Citizenship and be willing to obtain a Security Clearance prior to commencement
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have the initiative and desire to challenge yourself and continuously improve.
What will make you stand out from the rest
- Previous work/voluntary experience in a related field
- Understanding of Python, Statistics, Machine Learning
- Experience with Tensorflow, PyTorch, Docker, etc.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to an attractive salary, we offer an excellent culture, an amazing team, free company breakfasts, and ongoing commitment to employee development through training and professional development.
This is a great opportunity to grow your skills and collaborate with industry’s best talent.
How to apply
If you want to join ‘Team Awesome’ please submit your application via Seek by COB Friday, 21 June 2019. Applications should include:
- Cover letter, including a paragraph response to each of the following:
- Tell us how you deliver awesome on a day-to-day basis
- What does ‘solve the puzzle together’ mean to you?
- If you could learn a new skill, what would it be and why?
- Academic transcript.
Please note that due to the nature of our work, applicants MUST hold Australian citizenship.
Recruiters, we got this!
(or) complete the form below to apply for the role of Graduate Data Scientist.