Graduate Software Engineer
Kickstart your career by running with the top quartile. We have an excellent company culture that values collaboration and continuous improvement. You’ll have 38 hours of dedicated training per year on top of on-the-job training. Come join the team!
Your new role:
We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible software engineering solutions by working with our public sector clients as well as private.
We’re currently looking for not just ‘any’ Graduate, but the ‘right’ Graduate to join our team.
As a Software Engineer you will be working within a team to translate customer requirements into elegant testable software, using a range of technologies.
As the successful candidate, you will be ready to commence your journey with us in early 2021. You will be based in Edinburgh with some reasonable business travel required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Have met the requirements to graduate or have graduated within the last 24 months, as at 1 Jan 2021.
- Hold a degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline.
- Have Australian Citizenship and be willing to obtain a Negative Vetting 1 Security Clearance prior to commencement.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the initiative and desire to challenge yourself and continuously improve.
- Be familiar with an object oriented programming language.
What will make you stand out from the rest:
- Understanding of the entire software development life cycle.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer an attractive salary, a great culture that fosters collaborative work practices, leaders who care and an ongoing commitment to employee development through training and professional development opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your professional skills and collaborate with the best in your industry.
To find out more about Consilium Technology, please explore our website further.
How to apply
Applicants MUST be Australian Citizens to meet the security requirements for this position. In submitting your application you also give our Security Team authority to use the information you supply to undertake a current Security Clearance Status Check. Any applications that do not specify citizenship status will not be processed.
If this sounds like you, we would be interested in hearing from you!
To avoid disappointment, we suggest submitting your application as soon as possible via the Seek button below, as this advertisement may be removed if the right applicant is found
Applications should include:
- Cover letter, including a paragraph response to each of the following:
- What does ‘solve the puzzle together’ mean to you?
- If you could learn a new skill, what would it be and why?
- Resume; and
- Academic transcript.
Recruiters, we got this!
Applications for the role of Graduate Software Engineer are officially closed.