Office Manager and Administration Support
We’re looking for an Office Manager to join our innovative and dynamic team. If others describe you as an exceptional organiser then we want to hear from YOU!
This is a fixed-term (9 month), part-time contract in the Adelaide CBD. Perfect for a self-starter looking to join a growing tech business.
About Consilium Technology:
As leaders in artificial intelligence, we are on a mission to unlock the world’s creativity. We’re achieving this by providing modelling, simulation, and machine learning solutions that allow our customers to make more informed, data-driven decisions. As a team, we are committed to embracing the unknown and pushing the boundaries.
Our strong presence within defence enables us to remain abreast of technological advances — with our innovative solutions having a transformational impact in the mining, energy, manufacturing and agriculture industries. We’ve also launched a number of revolutionary products and are currently solving some of industry’s most complex problems.
Join us as we challenge the status quo and solve the puzzle together. Let’s deliver awesome and define what is possible!
This is an exciting time to join Consilium Technology, as the business continues to grow and expand.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of our Company offices and online processes while our current Office Manager is on Parental Leave.
As our office all rounder, you’ll be an integral member of our team and the bedrock of our operations.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, your main duties will include:
- Implementing and refining our processes and policies
- Assisting our team with the use of online platforms and software
- Managing digital files and document control
- Ensuring that our office is tidy and well-supplied with stationery/technology
- Managing travel arrangements, appointments and agendas for staff members
- Liaising with external suppliers and greeting our visitors
- Managing office phone calls and correspondence
- Assisting to organise internal and external events
- Communicating with the management team to handle their requests and queries
This is a fixed-term contract opportunity commencing at the start of August 2021 until the end of April 2021 (9 months).
This role is part-time, working 22.8 hours (0.6FTE) per week across 5 days and is located in our Adelaide CBD office, with some occasional business travel required.
What you’ll need to succeed: (Essentials)
- Previous hands on experience in a similar role
- Ability to manage workload and competing deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Friendly disposition and professional presentation
- Willingness to collaborate with all stakeholders
- High attention to detail and focus on quality outputs
- Self-starter, can-do attitude, and team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Tech savvy with a desire to learn
- Australian Citizen
What will make you stand out from the rest: (Desirable)
- Obtained a Tertiary Qualification
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills or experience with GSuite
- Experience with Confluence and Jira
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer an attractive salary, a flexible family-friendly culture that fosters collaborative work practices, leaders who care and an ongoing commitment to employee development through training and professional development opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to further expand your professional skills.
How to apply
Applicants MUST be Australian Citizens to meet security requirements for the position. Any applications that don’t specify citizenship or residency status will not be processed.
Please apply via the Seek button below. Applications close midnight Sunday, 13 June 2021. However, if this position interests you, we strongly encourage you to submit an application as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications as they are received and may conduct interviews prior to this date.
Applications should include:
- Cover letter, including a paragraph response to each of the following:
- What does ‘solve the puzzle together’ mean to you?
- If you could learn a new skill, what would it be and why?
For more information about Consilium Technology, please continue to explore our website.
Recruiters, we got this!
Applications for the role of Office Manager and Administration Support are officially closed.