Software Engineer (Infinite Studio)
Want to work with the best in the industry? We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing Infinite Studio team.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an innovative Product Team supporting leading edge Defence projects.
You’ll develop real time, real-world, multispectral rendering solutions for integration into modelling and simulation environments.
About Consilium Technology:
Consilium Technology helps organisations make more informed, data-driven decisions by partnering with technology. We are experts in artificial intelligence, machine learning, modelling & simulation, big data analytics and software engineering. Our team offers professional consulting services and intelligent software solutions. As leaders in AI, Consilium Technology is currently solving some of the most complex problems within Defence and Medium to Large Enterprise.
Join us as we challenge the status quo and solve the puzzle together. Let’s deliver awesome and define what is possible!
We’re currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our Infinite Studio team. Infinite Studio is Consilium Technology’s Flagship Simulation Product. It provides real-time multispectral 3D simulations and radiometrically-credible synthetic imagery to support research, development, simulation and the analysis of electro-optical (EO) and infrared (IR) systems.
As a valued team member, you’ll be helping us further enhance the Infinite Studio product. This will involve working with our Defence client across several projects and disciplines, undertaking tasks such as but not limited to:
- Best practices software development in various modern languages.
- Interacting with clients and collaborate with a passionate team of data scientists and software engineers, shaping software to meet client needs.
- Providing ongoing enhancements, maintenance and support in existing systems and platforms.
As part of the development team, you will participate in release and sprint planning sessions, daily stand-up meetings, sprint demos, retrospectives, story grooming sessions, and any other Kanban/Scrum-related meetings.
This is a full-time position located in Edinburgh, SA with some reasonable business travel required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Australian citizen and must be eligible to hold a Negative Vetting 1 Security Clearance
- At least two years professional experience in a similar role
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Good understanding of the entire software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of contemporary software engineering process, standards, principles and best practices
- Experience with object oriented programming languages (e.g. C++, Java or C#)
- Experience with version control tools (e.g. Git)
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and a desire to challenge yourself and continuously improve
You’ll stand out from the rest if you have any of the following:
- Knowledge of diverse software development principles, covering concurrency, design patterns and performance profiling and tuning
- Knowledge of multiple software languages and environments
- Game Engine experience (Unreal Engine preferred)
- Interest or understanding of the rendering pipeline, shaders & real-time rendering techniques
- Interest or understanding of physics based modelling and simulation
- Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra, vector math & matrices
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- An attractive salary
- A flexible family-friendly culture that fosters collaborative work practices
- Leaders who care about your personal and professional growth
- Company-wide events to celebrate together as a team
- An ongoing commitment to employee development through training and professional development opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to further expand your professional skills and collaborate with the best in your industry.
How to apply
Applicants MUST be Australian Citizens to meet security requirements for the position. Any applications that do not specify you are an Australian Citizen will not be processed.
Eligible applicants should apply online and submit a cover letter and resume.
Applications close 27 February 2022. However, if this position interests you, we strongly encourage you to submit an application as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications as they are received and may conduct interviews prior to this date.
For more information about Consilium Technology, please visit our website at https://consilium.technology.
To learn more about Infinite Studio, please visit: http://infinitestudio.software.
Recruiters we got this!
Applications for the role of Software Engineer (Infinite Studio) are officially closed.