Just finished uni or about to finish uni, and looking to kick start your career in Software Engineering? Well, we’re hiring for multiple roles! You’ll work on leading edge Defence projects with the opportunity to learn from the best in industry (with 38hrs of PD on top of on the job training).
About Consilium Technology:
As leaders in artificial intelligence, we are on a mission to unlock the world’s creativity. We’re achieving this by providing modelling, simulation, and machine learning solutions that allow our customers to make more informed, data-driven decisions. As a team, we are committed to embracing the unknown and pushing the boundaries.
Our strong presence within defence enables us to remain abreast of technological advances — with our innovative solutions having a transformational impact in the mining, energy, manufacturing and agriculture industries. We’ve also launched a number of revolutionary products and are currently solving some of industry’s most complex problems.
Join us as we challenge the status quo and solve the puzzle together. Let’s deliver awesome and define what is possible!
We’re currently looking for multiple Software Engineers to work with our Defence client across several projects and disciplines, undertaking tasks such as but not limited to:
- Best practices software development in various modern languages.
- Interacting with clients and collaborate with a passionate team of data scientists and software engineers, shaping software to meet client needs.
- Providing ongoing enhancements, maintenance and support in existing systems and platforms.
As part of the development team you will participate in release and sprint planning sessions, daily stand-up meetings, sprint demos, retrospectives, story grooming sessions, and any other Kanban/Scrum-related meetings.
These roles offer flexibility to work either full-time or part-time. Positions are located in Edinburgh, SA with some projects able to be supported from our city office.
If this sounds like you, please read on.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Australian citizen and must be eligible to hold a Negative Vetting 1 Security Clearance.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Understanding of the entire software development lifecycle.
- Exposure to web based technologies (e.g. AngularJS or React).
- Exposure to an object oriented programming language (e.g. C++, Java or C#).
- Exposure to a version control tool (e.g. Subversion or Git).
- Initiative and a desire to challenge yourself and continuously improve.
What will make you stand out from the rest:
- Professional experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of multiple software languages and environments.
- Knowledge of containerisation (e.g. Docker).
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer an attractive salary, a flexible family-friendly culture that fosters collaborative work practices, leaders who care and an ongoing commitment to employee development through training and professional development opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to further expand your professional skills and collaborate with the best in your industry.
How to apply
Applicants MUST be Australian Citizens to meet security requirements for the position. Any applications that do not specify you are an Australian Citizen will not be processed.
Eligible applicants should submit an application including a cover letter and resume to Seek for either our full-time role or part-time role.
If these positions interest you, we strongly encourage you to submit an application as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications as they are received.
For more about us, please continue to explore our website at https://consilium.technology .
Previous applicants need not apply and recruiters we got this!
Applications for the role of Software Engineers are officially closed.