We’re looking for a talented UX/Graphics Designer to ensure our creative assets remain at the cutting-edge. This is a unique in-house opportunity with a leading technology company.
Join our superstar team and awesome culture. At Consilium we enjoy diversity, challenging projects and we like to have fun at work!
About Consilium Technology
As leaders in artificial intelligence, we are on a mission to unlock the world’s creativity. We’re achieving this by providing modelling, simulation, and machine learning solutions that allow our customers to make more informed, data-driven decisions. As a team, we are committed to embracing the unknown and pushing the boundaries.
Our strong presence within defence enables us to remain abreast of technological advances — with our innovative solutions having a transformational impact in the mining, energy, manufacturing and agriculture industries. We’ve also launched a number of revolutionary products and are currently solving some of industry’s most complex problems.
Join us as we challenge the status quo and solve the puzzle together. Let’s deliver awesome and define what is possible!
We’re currently looking for a talented UX/Graphics Designer to join our team and bring our brand to life.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this PT role will be responsible for the creative execution across all channels (both digital and print).
Working with the team 2-3 days/week, you’ll help put us in the spotlight by making all aspects of the business look awesome.
This will include, and is not limited to:
- Hands-on content creation for our brand and innovative products
- Transforming our business requirements into impressive graphic designs
- Developing new websites and optimising our existing landing pages
- Creating new digital and print marketing collateral
- Capturing and editing imagery and video content
- Working with the CEO and others to communicate ideas visually in presentations
Although we are located in the Adelaide CBD, occasional business travel may be required.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience and passion for designing clean, intuitive interfaces
- Proven creative design skills based on UX/UI design principles
- Extensive experience with Photoshop and Illustrator (both digital and print)
- Experience with software such as Lightroom
- Experience with design techniques, such as rapid prototyping, journey mapping and storyboarding
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and focus on quality outputs
- Self-starter, can-do attitude, and team player
What will make you stand out from the rest
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Videography and photography skills
- Experience with design thinking
- Experience with front-end development using HTML, CSS, JS. PHP
- WordPress theme development and Angular experience
- Experience with software such as AfterEffects, Audition, or similar
- Familiarity with responsive front-end interfaces built with complex back-end APIs and data feeds
What’s in it for you?
This is a unique in-house opportunity, where you’ll be able to apply your creative flair across a number of projects. Working with our team, your fresh ideas will bring our innovative brand and products to life.
Additionally, we offer a great culture, an amazing team, free company breakfasts, and an ongoing commitment to providing professional development opportunities.
How to apply
If you’re keen to join our superstar team, please apply via the Seek button below, submitting a cover letter and resume.
Cover letters should address the following:
- What creative asset are you most proud to have produced, and why?
We also encourage you to provide a brief portfolio to demonstrate your UX and creative design skills. Please submit your portfolio to [email protected] with your name in the subject heading.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens, as this role will support our defence marketing requirements.
(or) complete the form below to apply for the role of UX/Graphics Designer.